SatCom Project Manager:
Manage and direct the daily execution of contract requirements to assure that cost, schedules and performance goals are met. Develop and implement plans and schedules to execute contracts/subcontracts. Allocate and control contract budgets for labor, material, travel, and purchased services. Formally identifies, assesses, monitors and mitigates risk throughout the program life cycle. Develop and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident. Serve as the primary interface with the customer on all matters involving contract execution. Provide leadership to program team. Assure a timely closeout of completed programs to ensure that all obligations are satisfied and program documentation is properly recorded. Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization.
- Project management experience in Satellite communications
- to include implementation and installation of earth stations for TT&C, Broadcast, Flyaway or SNG applications
- Successful track record in managing SatCom programs within the commercial and military markets.
- Knowledge of program management tools and procedures.
- Solid leadership and management skills.
- Experience throughout the program lifecycle from development through sustainment to include: proposal development, requirements decomposition, generation of system and subsystem statements of work and subcontracts, risk management, and continuous improvement efforts including implementation for cost reduction and performance improvement efforts.
- Experience in finance, contracting, export regulations, engineering, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain management.
- Excellent presentation, customer service, and problem solving, oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to travel based on project requirements.
- Ability to pass security clearance if project requires.
- Must be based in Plano Texas
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Qualify under ITAR Regulations
Send your resume to email@example.com